How to Mix Latte Martini
Celebrate friends who became family with a coffee cocktail that’ll become your favorite Friendsgiving drink! Kick start your celebration with a blend of Kahlúa, Absout Vodka, espresso and Milk for a tasty drink that’s festive and full of joy.
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso
- 2 Parts Plant-based milk
- Garnish with Coffee grinds
How to mix
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients.
- Shake the ingredients until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee grind.
Set the bar
Throw together a spirited Friendsgiving in a flash by setting up a festive home bar!
- Grab a large roll of brown craft paper and line your table or bar
- Set up cocktail glasses, mixers, and garnishes across the table
- Fill up one bucket with ice and fill another bucket with your spirits (ahem, Kahlúa bottles)
- Use a thick marker to label the ingredients and share your signature cocktail recipe
Dish it out
The key to stress-free Friendsgiving menu planning? Dish it out to your pals! Share a list in your group chat, then ask everyone to divvy up the dishes for a potluck party. Just remember to keep track of the menu: Triple the pies might not be a problem, but there may be some side-eye served if there are three turkeys and zero sides!
Stuffed with fun
Have a blast between helpings with easy Friendsgiving games. Serve up a fresh round of Kahlúa cocktails, then pass out themed bingo cards and cheeky conversation cards for seriously fun tabletop entertainment.