- 1 파트 깔루아
- 1 파트 앱솔루트 보드카
- 1 파트 에스프레소
- 0.5 파트 Sugar Syrup
- A nearly empty jar of chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 Handful Leftover chocolate Easter egg
- 1. Fill a nearly empty jar of chocolate hazelnut spread with ice cubes (or add a tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread to a shaker, if the jar isn’t nearly empty).
- 2. Add in the Kahlúa, vodka and espresso.
- 3. Shake hard for 15 - 20 seconds to build up that foam!
- 4. Pour into a martini glass (don't forget the foam).
The longer you shake your Chocolate Hazelnut Espresso Martini, the more foam bubbles build up – this doesn’t just give your drink a beautiful, frothy head, but also enriches its texture, giving it an indulgent, velvety-smooth feel. For the perfect foam, shake for a minimum of 15 seconds (ideally 20 seconds).
Rate this drink recipe
3.8 from 11 votes