- 1 컵 Cold Brew Coffee (Enough to fill ⅔ of an Ice Cube Tray)
- 0.5 컵 Milk (Enough To Fill ⅓ Of An Ice Cube Tray)
- 3 파트 깔루아
How to mix
- 1. Start by filling ⅔ of an ice cube tray with Cold Brew Coffee and the remaining ⅓ with your preferred milk.
- 2. Freeze until solid (for at least 4 hours).
- 3. Into a blender, add the Cold Brew Coffee cubes, milk cubes and 3 oz (or 90ml) of delicious Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur.
- 4. Blend until the ice is crushed, moving it around with a spoon as needed, to help blend everything properly (make sure the blender is turned off when you do that bit!).
- 5. Scoop the delicious ice slush into a glass and devour with a spoon, like the champ you are.
- Two people.
Just like ice cream and sorbet, if you eat this slushie too quickly you’ll risk getting the dreaded brain freeze… 🤦🏽♀️ If this happens, simply press your tongue to the roof of your mouth. That usually works for us.
Rate this drink recipe
Thanks for your rating!