- 1 파트 Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 파트 앱솔루트 보드카
- 1 파트 아이리시 크림 리큐어
- 3 스쿱 바닐라 아이스크림
- 1 나선형 초콜릿 소스
- 1 자밤 초콜릿 셰이빙
How to mix
- 1. Take a hurricane glass and made a swirl inside, using Chocolate Syrup.
- 2. Add all ingredients into a mixer with ice, and blitz until smooth.
- 3. Quickly pour the milkshake into the glass from the Mixer.
- 4. Top with chocolate shavings.
When salt meets chocolate and caramel meets cream, great things happen. This ice-cold coffee cocktail is perfect for cooling down in the summer.
Rate this drink recipe
Thanks for your rating!