- Cubos de gelo
- 1 Parte de Licor Kahlúa
- 0.5 Parte de Absolut Vodka 40%
- 1 Parte de Expresso
- 1 Colher Sorvete de baunilha
- 1. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, vodka and your favorite espresso into a shaker with ice.
- 2. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds (this part’s very important), for that velvety foam.
- 3. Strain into a martini or cocktail glass.
- 4. Finish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Perfect for after dinner, this coffee treat is a little taste of the Italian Riviera. Estimated ABV = 9% (Kahlúa Original 16%) Estimated ABV = 10% (Kahlúa Original 20%) The exact value depends on how you mix, which measures you use and even your glass!
Rate this drink recipe
3.55 from 66 votes
Thanks for your rating!