- Cubos de gelo
- 1 Parte de Licor Kahlúa
- 1 Parte de Suco de lima-da-pérsia
- 0.5 Parte de Mel
- 0.25 Parte de Sumo de gengibre
- 1 Pedaço de Limão
- 1. Shake all the ingredients together with ice.
- 2. Strain into a lowball glass over more ice.
- 3. Finally, garnish with a lemon wedge.
Coffee and honey… who knew?! Tasty bedfellows and your new favorite pairing. Estimated ABV = 6% (Kahlúa Original 16%) Estimated ABV = 7% (Kahlúa Original 20%) The exact value depends on how you mix, which measures you use and even your glass!
Rate this drink recipe
3.3 from 11 votes
Thanks for your rating!