- Cubos de gelo
- 1 Parte de Licor Kahlúa
- 3 Partes de Hibiscus Tonic
- 1 Rodela Limão
- 1 Raminho Folha de hortelã
- 1. Fill a highball glass with ice.
- 2. Pour in the Kahlúa coffee liqueur and hibiscus tonic, one after the other.
- 3. Garnish with a lemon wheel and mint sprig.
The floral aromas of the hibiscus tonic will have you dreaming of paradise. Estimated ABV = 4% (Kahlúa Original 16%) Estimated ABV = 5% (Kahlúa Original 20%) The exact value depends on how you mix, which measures you use and even your glass!
Rate this drink recipe
3.9 from 11 votes
Thanks for your rating!