- Cubos de gelo
- 2 Partes de Cold Brew
- 2 Partes de Chocolate milk
- 0.5 Parte de Chocolate (or fudge) sauce
- 1 Colher de sopa Peanut butter
- 1 Espiral Chantily levemente batido
- 1 Pitada de Crushed peanuts
- 1. Add cold brew, chocolate milk and peanut butter into a mixer with ice.
- 2. Give it all a good blend.
- 3. Take a milkshake glass (or any large, tall glass) and make a swirl inside, using chocolate or fudge sauce.
- 4. Pour the mixture into a milkshake glass.
- 5. Garnish with whipped cream and crushed peanuts.
- Tasty, right?
We had too much fun developing this one. Zero alcohol. Maximum flavor!
Rate this drink recipe
3.3 from 47 votes
Thanks for your rating!