Salted Caramel Mule
Not all mules are from Moscow
- Cubos de gelo
- 2 Partes de Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 Parte de Absolut Vodka
- 1 Parte de Suco de maçã
- 1 Parte de Cerveja de gengibre
- 1 Dash de Bebida tipo Bitter
- 1. Shake together Kahlúa Salted Caramel, Absolut Vodka, apple juice and bitters with ice.
- 2. Strain over ice into a highball glass.
- 3. Top with ginger beer.
Sweet and spicy come together in a cold cocktail that will have your tongue begging for more. Just one taste and you’ll find that a kick from this mule isn’t such a bad thing after all.