Coffee Colada Mocktail
A tasty (no alcohol) take on the piña colada...
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1.5 Parts Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 Part Coconut Syrup
- 1.5 Parts Cold Brew Coffee
- 3 Whole Coffee Bean
- 2 Leaves Pineapple
- 1. Add all the ingredients into a mixer.
- 2. Give it a really good blend.
- 3. Pour the mixture into a milkshake glass (or any large, tall glass).
- 4. Garnish with coffee beans and pineapple leaves (that’s right... pineapple leaves!)
This one’s all about looking the part. Get ready to impress.