- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 0.5 Part Gingerbread syrup
- 1.5 Parts Milk or Cream
- 1 Whole Gingerbread cookie or cinnamon stick
How to mix
- 1. Fill a glass with ice.
- 2. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, vodka and gingerbread syrup.
- 3. Top with a layer of milk or cream.
- 4. Garnish with a small gingerbread cookie, or cinnamon stick.
- Tip: If you can’t find gingerbread syrup, try replacing the syrup and the milk with gingerbread coffee cream.
You’re going to love how the soft, warm spice of the gingerbread syrup plays with Kahlúa’s delicate hints of chestnut and caramel – all that’s missing is an open fire!
Rate this drink recipe
3.2 from 74 votes