Mule De Café
Need a delicious brew for your adult Halloween party? Try a Kahlúa scary-good twist on a Moscow Mule. Every spooky shindig needs an easy Halloween cocktail, so serve up a three-ingredient Mule de Café to get the festivities started!
- 1¼ PART KAHLÚA
- ¾ PART ALTOS TEQUILA
- 3½ PARTS GINGER BEER
How to mix
- Get a shiny metal mug and fill it with ice.
- Mix the Kahlúa and tequila together in a mixing jar. Pour into a mug over ice.
- Top off with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wheel. Simple as that!
Stir up the spirits
On drink-making-duty this Hallow’s Eve? Bring your signature witch’s brew by making Kahlúa Mule de Café ahead of time. Serve your punch in a cauldron and make it a witchin’ centerpiece of the party!
Build a snack bar for your adult Halloween party and ask your guests to bring a festive finger food! Say bone appétit with...
- Graveyard Guac: Decorate your guacamole with tombstones made out of crackers
- Witches Fingers: Bake zucchini fries and serve them with spicy marinara
- Mad Scien-dips: Display your party dips in beakers, then create a spice rack out of test tubes for extra flavor
TAKE FANG-TASTIC PHOTOS
Creep it real (social media-ready) at this year’s Halloween bash. Fill baskets with props so your crew can take their poses to the next level. Don’t forget to create a party hashtag for everyone sharing their spooky selfies and ghastly group photos!