Mule De Café
Need a delicious brew for your adult Halloween party? Try a Kahlúa scary-good twist on a Moscow Mule. Every spooky shindig needs an easy Halloween cocktail, so serve up a three-ingredient Mule de Café to get the festivities started!
Stir up the spirits
Throw together a spirited Friendsgiving in a flash by setting up a festive home bar!
- Grab a large roll of brown craft paper and line your table or bar
- Set up cocktail glasses, mixers, and garnishes across the table
- Fill up one bucket with ice and fill another bucket with your spirits (ahem, Kahlúa bottles)
- Use a thick marker to label the ingredients and share your signature cocktail recipe.
Build a snack bar for your adult Halloween party and ask your guests to bring a festive finger food! Say bone appétit with...
- Graveyard Guac: Decorate your guacamole with tombstones made out of crackers
- Witches Fingers: Bake zucchini fries and serve them with spicy marinara
- Mad Scien-dips: Display your party dips in beakers, then create a spice rack out of test tubes for extra flavor
TAKE FANG-TASTIC PHOTOS
Creep it real (social media-ready) at this year’s Halloween bash. Fill baskets with props so your crew can take their poses to the next level. Don’t forget to create a party hashtag for everyone sharing their spooky selfies and ghastly group photos!