- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1.5 Parts Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 Sprig Mint Leaf
- Ice Cubes
How to mix
- 1. Add some mint leaves and Kahlúa coffee liqueur into a mug or glass.
- 2. Lightly muddle (squish, mix) them together.
- 3. Add the whiskey and crushed ice.
- 4. Give it a stir until it's chilled.
- 5. Add a dome of ice on top.
- 6. Garnish with a mint sprig.
The Mint Julep is already pretty special, but it turns out that a coffee version tastes even better. Who knew?!
Rate this drink recipe
Thanks for your rating!