- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Spiral Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Dash Chocolate shavings
How to mix
- 1. Add the ingredients into a mixer with crushed ice.
- 2. Give it a thorough blitz.
- 3. Take a hurricane glass (or any large, tall glass) and make a swirl inside, using chocolate sauce.
- 4. Pour the mixture into the hurricane glass.
- 5. Top with chocolate shavings.
- 6. Serve with a paper straw.
Is the Frozen Mudslide a dessert, milkshake or drink? We may never know the answer, but give it a try and let us know what you think...
How long does it take to make a Frozen Mudslide?
Around two minutes, if you have all the ingredients to hand. That doesn’t include washing up!
What does a Frozen Mudslide taste like?
Very sweet and creamy. A bit like a dessert in milkshake form.
What type of ice works best for a Frozen Mudslide?
We’ve found that crushed ice adds texture and makes the drink cooler, but you can use normal ice, too.
How do I add different flavors to my Frozen Mudslide?
Start by trying different types of ice cream (coffee, chocolate, etc). Also, experiment with different sauces for drizzling, too. Find what works best for you and your tastebuds.
What does the Kahlúa add to a Frozen Mudslide?
Kahlúa coffee liqueur gives you that rich coffee base and depth of flavor. As well as a little extra sweetness.