- Ice Cubes
- 1.5 Parts Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 0.75 Part Kahlúa Chili Chocolate Liqueur
- 0.25 Part Cinnamon Schnapps Liqueur
- 1 Dash Angostura Bitters
How to mix
- 1. Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with lots of ice.
- 2. Strain over fresh ice, into a rocks glass.
- 3. Garnish with an orange twist.
The Chili Chocolate Cardigan* is best enjoyed when the leaves start changing color and those autumn cardigans and sweaters start coming out… *The clue’s in the name.
Rate this drink recipe
4 from 2 votes
Thanks for your rating!