A fiery classic
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 Part Triple Sec
- This little guy is all about the layers...
- 1. Grab a chilled shot glass (trust us—it makes a difference).
- 2. First add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, then the Irish cream liqueur and finish with the triple sec (aka orange liqueur).
- Tip: Pour the liquid over the back of a spoon, for the perfect layers.
If you’ve heard of this drink, you’ll know it became famous for its flaming ritual. As tempting as it is to experience all those layers on fire, it's best to leave that to the professionals. You know, for safety reasons.