- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso Coffee (cold)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
How to mix
- 1. Add all ingredients to a mixer.
- 2. Mix until smooth.
- 3. Pour into a hurricane glass (a big, tall glass works, too).
- 4. Top off with whipped cream.
- 5. Garnish with 3 coffee beans, for good luck.
There’s not much you can do to improve on a classic, like the Espresso Martini. Except adding ice cream. Yep—that’ll do it.
Rate this drink recipe
4.05 from 7 votes
Thanks for your rating!