HOW TO MAKE
- Add ½ cup of lemon juice into a large measuring cup with a spout.
- Take a handful of fresh mint leaves and rub them in your hands to release the oils, before adding them to your lemon juice.
- Add sugar and warm water to the lemon juice and mint leaves, stirring until the sugar has completely dissolved to make minty lemonade.
- To the lemonade, add a splash of your favorite cold brew and a splash of Kahlúa (adjusting based on your preference). Tip: The more you add, the darker brown the popsicles will be.
- Carefully pour the Kahlúa Cold Brew Lemonade mix into your popsicle molds.
- To make them that bit extra, underfill the molds slightly and slide into each a thin slice of fresh lemon (without the rind).
- Freeze for one hour before carefully adding the popsicle sticks. Then, leave them to freeze for another 3 hours, or overnight, until solid.
- Once frozen, gently warm the outsides of the molds by running them under warm water, before slipping the popsicles out.