- Ice Cubes
- 2 Parts Cold Brew Coffee
- 2 Parts Chocolate milk
- 0.5 Part Chocolate (or fudge) sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 Spiral Whipped Cream
- 1 Pinch Crushed peanuts
How to mix
- 1. Add cold brew, chocolate milk and peanut butter into a mixer with ice.
- 2. Give it all a good blend.
- 3. Take a milkshake glass (or any large, tall glass) and make a swirl inside, using chocolate or fudge sauce.
- 4. Pour the mixture into the milkshake glass.
- 5. Garnish with whipped cream and crushed peanuts.
- Tasty, right?
We had too much fun developing this one. Zero alcohol. Maximum flavor!
Rate this drink recipe
3.35 from 51 votes