- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Hot Espresso or Cold Brew
- 0.5 Part Crème de Menthe, White
- 1 Handful Crushed candy canes
- 3 Whole Coffee Bean
How to mix
- 1. Garnish the rim of a martini glass with crushed peppermint (candy canes).
- 2. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, vodka, coffee and crème de menthe into a shaker with ice.
- 3. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds and strain into a glass.
- 4. Garnish with 3 coffee beans for luck.
The perfect solution to all those leftover candy canes, this Espresso Martini gives a hint of sweet mint to your favorite coffee cocktail.
Rate this drink recipe
3.3 from 202 votes