- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 2 Parts Kahlúa
- 3 Parts Cold Brew Coffee
How to mix
- 1. Fill a shaker with ice.
- 2. Add 1 part Absolut Vodka, 2 parts Kahlúa coffee liqueur and 3 parts cold brew.
- 3. Shake together for 15 - 20 seconds, to make the velvety foam.
- 4. Strain it into a cocktail glass.
- 5. Garnish with 3 coffee beans, for good luck.
The colder the better when it comes to the Cold Brew Martini, so make sure you shake the ingredients together real hard with plenty of ice.
Rate this drink recipe
3.45 from 957 votes