- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Creme de cacao
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso
- 1 Handful Leftover chocolate Easter egg
How to mix
- 1. Fill a shaker (or any vessel with a lid) with ice cubes.
- 2. Add the Kahlúa, crème de cacao, vodka and espresso.
- 3. Shake hard for 15 - 20 seconds to build up that foam.
- 4. Pour into a chilled coupe glass (don’t forget the foam!).
- 5. Garnish with leftover grated Easter egg or dark chocolate.
The tiny bubbles created when shaking improves the texture of your drink – shaking for longer (at least 15 seconds) will give your Mocha Espresso Martini a rich, velvety texture, as well as a bigger head of delicious, creamy foam.
Rate this drink recipe
3 from 1 vote