- Cubos de gelo
- 1 Parte de Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 Parte de Refrigerante de toranja
- 1. Rub a lime wedge around ¾ of the rim of a highball glass
- 2. Pour sea salt on a saucer, then dip the glass on the saucer so the crystals stick to the rim.
- 3. Pour Kahlúa Salted Caramel to the glass with ice.
- 4. Top with Grapefruit Soda.
The bold combination of salty, sour and sweet flavors makes this drink the ultimate crowd-pleaser. Treat yourself, or try it with friends.
Rate this drink recipe
4.05 from 14 votes
Thanks for your rating!