Long Island Iced Coffee
A coffee take on the summer classic
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 0.5 Part Olmeca Altos Tequila
- 0.5 Part Absolut Vodka
- 0.5 Part Beefeater Gin
- 0.5 Part Lime Juice
- 2.5 Parts Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 Wedge Lime
- 1. Fill a shaker with ice.
- 2. Add all the ingredients and shake until cold.
- 3. Strain into a tall, ice-filled glass.
- 4. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Bold with a smooth finish, this coffee version of the Long Island Iced Tea never fails to hit the spot—summer in a glass.