- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Double cream
- 1 Part Espresso
- 1 Handful White chocolate squares
How to mix
- 1. Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie with cream.
- 2. Fill a rocks glass with ice cubes.
- 3. Add the Kahlúa, vodka and espresso.
- 4. Carefully pour the melted mix on top and stir gently.
The original White Russian is a classic Kahlúa cocktail, made famous by a certain 1998 cult film; this white chocolate spin gives it an extra layer of sweet, creamy decadence.
Rate this drink recipe
3.75 from 39 votes