White Russian Shake
A creamier White Russian? We most definitely abide
- 2 Parts Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 0.5 Part Milk
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1. Pour the ingredients into a mixer and blitz until smooth.
- 2. Pour the mixture into a glass.
- 3. Then top it off with your favorite cream.
- 4. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings, or coffee beans.
Everyone knows that adding ice cream to anything is a surefire win. Note: You’ll only find these in the coolest diners around, so why not make them at home, instead?