- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso
- 2 Parts Milk of your choice
How to mix
- 1. Fill a rocks glass with ice cubes.
- 2. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, Absolut Vodka and espresso.
- 3. Finish with your choice of milk.
Is this a coffee-forward White Russian? Or a milky Espresso Martini? There’s only one way to find out… Bring on the taste test.
Rate this drink recipe
3.9 from 777 votes
How to mix a Flat White Russian
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice cubes.
2. Add the Kahlúa coffee liquor and Absolut Vodka.
3. Add the Espresso.
5. Finish with your choice of milk (plant-based works really well).