Coffee and tequila, for a match made in… Mexico!
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Olmeca Altos Tequila
- 0.5 Part Cold Brew Coffee
- 0.5 Part Lime Juice
- 1 Wheel Lime
- 1. Fill a shaker with ice.
- 2. Add all of the ingredients.
- 3. Shake until cold.
- 4. Strain into an ice filled glass with a salt rim.*
- 5. Garnish with a lime wheel.
- *rub a lime wedge around ¾ of the glass rim, pour some sea salt on a saucer, then dip the glass on the saucer so the crystals stick to the rim.
We added Kahlúa coffee liqueur to the humble Margarita, for a gentle, but tasty coffee twist. Give it a try—you’re in for a treat. Brunch tip: The perfect brunch needs a delicious coffee cocktail. Why not try a Coffee Margarita with Huevos Rancheros?