Chili Chocolate Hot Lips
Delivering heat, one sip at a time
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa Chili Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 2 Parts Soda
- 5 Whole Mint Leaf
- 1. Shake Kahlua and Vodka together with ice.
- 2. Strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass,
- 3. Top up with soda water.
- 4. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Attention, Kahlúa enthusiasts! (that’s you) With notes of sweet chocolate, followed by a bold chilli heat, this Chili Chocolate Hot Lips recipe is a twist on your winter favorite.