- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 2 Parts Cold Brew Coffee
- 0.5 Part Milk
How to mix
- 1. Fill any cup, glass, jug or carafe with ice.
- 2. Pour in the cold brew coffee.
- 3. Then add the Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur and mix together.
- 4. Add your favorite milk or cream to taste.
The Real Iced Coffee (aka Salted Caramel Iced Coffee) has been standing in for the regular virgin iced coffee, ever since it was introduced in Summer 2015.
Rate this drink recipe
4.25 from 47 votes
Thanks for your rating!