- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 Part Plant-Based Cream
How to mix
- 1. Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- 2. Add Kahlúa coffee liqueur, Absolut Vodka and cold brew.
- 3. Finish with a layer of your favorite cream.
The White Russian got hip… ! This modern take brings cold brew to the table. Easy, creamy and very dreamy.
Rate this drink recipe
3.9 from 115 votes
Thanks for your rating!
How to mix a Cold Brew White Russian
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
2. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur and Absolut Vodka.
3. Add cold brew coffee.
5. Finish with a layer of your favorite cream.