- Ice Cubes
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 1.5 Tablespoons Kahlúa
- 1.5 Tablespoons Hot water
- 3 Parts Milk
How to mix
- To make the Kahlúa Dalgona Coffee foam
- 1. Mix the instant coffee, 1½ tablespoons of Kahlúa coffee liqueur, the sugar and hot water in a bowl.
- 2. Use an electric whisk to mix until fluffy.
- 3. Fill two glasses with ice and fill to ¾ with your choice of milk.
- 4. Add a splash of Kahlúa to the milk.
- Finally, top the milk with the Kahlúa Dalgona Coffee foam.
- Two people.
Milky with a foamy, cloud-like topping, there's a very good reason the Kahlúa Dalgona Coffee has taken the world by storm.
Rate this drink recipe
3.65 from 588 votes
Thanks for your rating!