- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vanilia
- 1 Part Hot Espresso or Cold Brew
- 0.5 Part Amaretto
- 1 Handful Sprinkles
- 3 Whole Coffee Bean
How to mix
- 1. Garnish the rim of a martini glass with sprinkles.
- 2. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, vodka, preferred coffee and amaretto into a shaker with ice.
- 3. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds.
- 4. Strain into the glass.
- 5. Garnish with 3 coffee beans for luck.
This is a flavor-packed Espresso Martini – our sweet coffee liqueur blending perfectly with the delicate taste of vanilla vodka and amaretto… *chef’s kiss*
Rate this drink recipe
4.35 from 16 votes
Thanks for your rating!