- Cubos de gelo
- 1 Parte de Licor Kahlúa
- 1 Parte de Absolut Vodka
- 2 Inteiros Dose de espresso
- 1 Colher de chá Xarope de abóbora e especiarias (recomendamos Monin)
- 2 Partes de Leite
How to mix
- 1. Add all ingredients into a shaker (or vessel with a lid) along with plenty of ice.
- 2. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds, to get that smooth, velvety foam going.
- 3. Strain into a glass, making sure you don’t forget that beautiful foam.
- 4. Sip and enjoy!
For those who know their beans and want to upgrade their PSL, we recommend you use a natural processed Ethiopian Coffee, for some sparkling sweet citrus notes. But store-bought medium roast espresso is just as delicious. Either way, it’s going to taste like fall.