- Cubos de gelo
- 0.5 Parte de Licor Kahlúa
- 1.5 Partes de Absolut Vodka
- 0.3 Parte de Xarope simples
- 1 Parte de Expresso
- 3 Inteiros Grão de café
- 1. Add all ingredients and lots of ice into a shaker, or any vessel with a lid.
- 2. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds, to build up lots of that velvety foam.
- 3. Strain into a retro martini or cocktail glass – not forgetting the foam!
- 4. Finish off with 3 coffee beans on top (for good luck!).
In 1983, a world famous model strutted into the London bar, where late bartender legend Dick Bradsell worked. She wanted a cocktail that would wake her up and **** her up… and so the Vodka Espresso was born. Over the next few years, Bradsell refined the recipe into what would become the now-ubiquitous Espresso Martini. The main difference between the two? The Vodka Espresso’s sweetness (thanks to the addition of simple syrup).