- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Spiral Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Dash Chocolate shavings
How to mix
- 1. Add the ingredients into a mixer with crushed ice.
- 2. Give it a thorough blitz.
- 3. Take a hurricane glass (or any large, tall glass) and make a swirl inside, using chocolate sauce.
- 4. Pour the mixture into the hurricane glass.
- 5. Top with chocolate shavings.
- 6. Serve with a paper straw.
Is the Frozen Mudslide a dessert, milkshake or drink? We may never know the answer, but give it a try and let us know what you think...