- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1.5 Parts Cold Brew Coffee
- 3 Scoops Coffee ice cream
How to mix
- 1. Grab a milkshake glass (or any tall glass).
- 2. Blend the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, cold brew and 2 scoops of coffee ice cream together using your mixer.
- 3. Pour the mixture into the milkshake glass.
- 4. To finish, add one final scoop of ice cream on top.
This is our new favorite use for coffee ice cream. Could it be yours? Estimated ABV = 5% (Kahlúa Original 16%) Estimated ABV = 6% (Kahlúa Original 20%) The exact value depends on how you mix, which measures you use and even your glass!
Rate this drink recipe
3.5 from 47 votes
Thanks for your rating!