- Ice Cubes
- 2 Parts Kahlúa
- 1 Part Lemon Juice
- 1 Part Egg White
- 1 Peel Lemon
How to mix
- 1. Pour Kahlúa coffee liqueur, fresh lemon juice and egg white into your shaker.
- 2. Shake well for at least 10 seconds.
- 3. Add a scoop of ice and shake again for another 10 seconds.
- 4. Strain into a martini glass.
- 5. Garnish with a lemon peel.
A modern twist on an old favorite, the Kahlúa Sour Martini might just be your new favorite. Or a very close second, at least.
Rate this drink recipe
3 from 2 votes
Thanks for your rating!