- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 0.5 Part Absolut Vodka 40%
- 1.5 Parts Espresso
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
How to mix
- 1. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, vodka and your favorite espresso into a shaker with ice.
- 2. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds (this part’s very important), for that velvety foam.
- 3. Strain into a martini or cocktail glass.
- 4. Finish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Perfect for after dinner, this coffee treat is a little taste of the Italian Riviera. Estimated ABV = 9% (Kahlúa Original 16%) Estimated ABV = 10% (Kahlúa Original 20%) The exact value depends on how you mix, which measures you use and even your glass!