- Ice Cubes
- 2.5 Parts Kahlúa
- 1 Part Lemon Juice
- 0.5 Part Simple Syrup
- 1 Part Egg White
- 1 Wedge Lemon
How to mix
- 1. Pour the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white into a shaker.
- 2. Shake together for at least 10 seconds.
- 3. Add ice to the mix and shake again.
- 4. Strain into an old fashioned glass. Or a martini glass, if you’re feeling extra fancy.
- 5. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Celebrating the odd couple of coffee and lemon, the Kahlúa Sour proves that some pairings are just meant to be together.
Rate this drink recipe
3.45 from 78 votes
Thanks for your rating!