- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 6 Parts Cold Eggnog
- 1 Spiral Whipped Cream
- 1 Pinch Grated Nutmeg
How to mix
- 1. Pour the Kahlúa into a short glass.
- 2. Add the eggnog into the glass, stirring it into the Kahlúa.
- Note: No ice needed, as the eggnog should be cold enough to chill the mixture.
- 3. Top with whipped cream, to taste.
- 4. Add a sprinkling of nutmeg or cinnamon shavings on top, as garnish.
Often served cold (and usually around the festive season), Kahlúa Eggnog—just like plain old eggnog—can be served hot, adding a whole new twist to this delicious and, let’s face it, retro little number.