- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Tequila
- 1 Part Espresso Coffee (cold)
How to mix
- 1. Fill a shaker with ice.
- 2. Add 1 part tequila, 1 part Kahlúa coffee liqueur and 1 part espresso.
- 3. Shake the ingredients together for 15 - 20 seconds, to create a velvety foam.
- 4. Strain into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- 5. Garnish with 3 coffee beans, for good luck.
With its mix of Kahlúa coffee liqueur and tequila, this creamy instant cocktail is a tasty tribute to our Mexican heritage.