Kahlúa Strawberry Shake
Strawberries and coffee… who knew?!
- Ice Cubes
- 2 Parts Kahlúa
- 0.5 Part Milk
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Spiral Cream
- 1. Add all the ingredients into a mixer and blitz until smooth.
- 2. Take a hurricane glass (fancy!) and make a swirl inside, using strawberry syrup.
- 3. Quickly pour the milkshake into the glass from the Mixer.
- 4. Top off with whipped cream and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Make no mistake, the Kahlúa Strawberry Shake is a delicious treat, perfect for those long summer weekends.