- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso
- 3 Whole Coffee Bean
How to mix
- 1. Add all ingredients and ice into a shaker.
- 2. Shake for 15 - 20 seconds, for that velvety foam.
- 3. Strain into a martini or cocktail glass.
- 4. Garnish with 3 coffee beans, for good luck.
The Kahlúa Salted Caramel gives this Espresso Martini an extra twist. Give it a try, this may be your new favorite.
Rate this drink recipe
4.45 from 2001 votes
Thanks for your rating!