- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 2 Parts Espresso
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Pinch Chocolate shavings
How to mix
- 1. Into a short glass, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 2. Separately, shake the Kahlúa coffee liqueur and espresso together with some ice.
- 3. Pour the mixture over the ice cream.
- 4. Sprinkle with chocolate flakes to finish.
Leave the calorie counting at the door—here’s a classic Italian dessert, perfect for those sweet-toothed coffee lovers out there.
Rate this drink recipe
4.3 from 43 votes
Thanks for your rating!