- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 Part Espresso Coffee (cold)
How to mix
- 1. Fill your shaker with ice.
- 2. Add 1 part Kahlúa coffee liqueur, 1 part Jameson Irish Whiskey and 1 part espresso.
- 3. Shake together for 15 - 20 seconds, until it's nice and foamy.
- 4. Double strain into a cocktail glass (to get rid of the ice chips), not forgetting the velvety foam.
- 5. Add 3 coffee beans on top, for good luck.
Tip: The Irish word for cheers is ‘sláinte’ (pronounced slawnt-cha) and literally means to ‘health’ in the Irish language. Say it loud and proud, each time you cheers.
Rate this drink recipe
3.8 from 161 votes
Thanks for your rating!