- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Crème de menthe (the green kind)
- 1 Part Light cream
- 1 Pinch Chocolate shavings
- 1 Spiral Chocolate Sauce
How to mix
- 1. Add the Kahlúa coffee liqueur, crème de menthe, light cream and ice into a shaker, or any vessel with a lid.
- 2. Give the ingredients a quick, hard shake (5 - 10 seconds).
- 3. Strain into a retro martini / cocktail glass.
- 4. Decorate with a generous helping of chocolate shavings and chocolate sauce (for the rim).
- Note: Some people prefer using heavy cream, instead of light cream. That works, too, and makes for a thicker, creamier drink. Why not try both?
This creamy cocktail is a coffee liqueur take on its more famous Grasshopper cousin and best enjoyed after dinner (much like an after-dinner minty treat) – a liquid dessert to top off any feast.
Rate this drink recipe
5 from 1 vote
Thanks for your rating!