1 part Kahlúa
2 parts Coffee
1 part Milk
30 ml Kahlúa
60 ml Coffee
30 ml Milk
1 oz Kahlúa
2 oz Coffee
1 oz Milk
HOW TO MAKE
- Fill a cup, glass, jug, carafe (or any favorite drinking vessel) halfway with ice.
- Pour in the Kahlúa coffee liqueur.
- Then add in the black coffee.
- Followed by your favorite milk (adding as much or as little, to taste).
- Stir well to ensure it’s mixed through (congratulations, you’ve just made Kahlúa Iced Coffee!).
- Pour the mix into your ice cube tray (bonus points for quirky shapes) and leave to set in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- When they’re ready, simply drop a couple into your favorite drinks or cocktails, for that added Kahlúa coffee flavor.