- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso
- 2 Parts Milk of your choice
- 1 Pinch Coffee Ground
How to mix
- 1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes and add all ingredients.
- 2. Shake together for 15 - 20 seconds for the perfect, velvety foam.
- 3. Strain into a cocktail glass.
- 4. Sprinkle with coffee grinds.
A milky take on the much-loved Espresso Martini—made for sharing, it’s both a brunch staple and evening favorite. Brunch tip: The perfect brunch needs a delicious coffee cocktail. Why not try a Latte Martini with Eggs Benedict?
Rate this drink recipe
3.85 from 463 votes