Salted Frozen Mudslide
The frozen chosen one
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Part Kahlúa Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 Part Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Spiral Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Pinch Chocolate shavings
- 1. Take a hurricane glass and made a swirl inside, using Chocolate Syrup.
- 2. Add all ingredients into a mixer with ice, and blitz until smooth.
- 3. Quickly pour the milkshake into the glass from the Mixer.
- 4. Top with chocolate shavings.
When salt meets chocolate and caramel meets cream, great things happen. This ice-cold coffee cocktail is perfect for cooling down in the summer.